Thursday, November 4, 2010

Getting on the ball!


Back in high school I found this exercise video at the Provo Library after getting my own exercise ball. After using it for a few weeks I felt GREAT and noticed good results. Two years later when Taylor and I were engaged I found it on Amazon.com and purchased it. Since then I've used it whenever I've felt like my body needs some extra strengthening. I should probably use it a lot more than I do but I am thankful for it whenever I actually get myself to use it. I'm about to go do it right now and that's what sparked my desire to blog about it. It's just a good way to strengthen your muscles and get yourself to feel good. Thanks for listening. :)

4 comments:

  1. Har, this reminds me of yesterday's pilates class. I'm so absolutely pitiful with the ball.
    Everyone else in the class is at least 30 years younger and it's just so sad to see me trying to juggle that ball around. oh well......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma you should know that you're probably the coolest grandma I've ever known and hope I'm just like you when I'm your age! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the ball...we'll have to bounce together sometime, Kenz. (It's really entertaining to watch your grandma on the ball!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, sounds cool! Maybe I'll have to come over and have a pilates party with you sometime Kenz! :)

    ReplyDelete